Friday, June 30, 2006

Hello Blogging World

Hi All,
In typical techie style let me start my blogging journey with of course a Hello Blogging World program.

import java.lang.*;

class MyFirstBlog
{

public static void main(String args[]){
System.out.println("Hello Blogging World");
}
}


As for the choice of the language ,I wrote it in Java because thats language I am most conversant with .
So now that I have written my Hello World blog people brace yourself for 'advanced' blogging from now on.

6 comments:

Krishna said...

maga, a very warm welcome to blogosphere.
looking fwd to ur posts.And, please make them frequent :)

Anonymous said...

So ! The big man jumps into the blogging bandwagon a few days after the grand old man makes an entry ! Looking forward to some Dummanesque views, hopefully not all on java programming (Hope "dangerous" != java rambling ?)..All the best maga..

Sunil said...

platform independent language, adakke ellarigoo artha aagatthe antha na ??!

Anonymous said...

your class MyFirstBlog
should be declared 'public'.

Other than that, everything looks fine maga.

Suhas said...

Welcome to the Blogman's world.....

Harish said...

Welcome to the blogosphere